Annual IC Community Brunch
Join your fellow students to celebrate the end of the semester at the Annual IC Community Brunch in Campus Center Dining Hall on Saturday, May 7 from 10am to 3pm. This event is FREE to anyone with an Ithaca College ID Card (no meal plan required)!
- Waffle and ice cream bar!
- Local marinated Chicken Spiedies
- Tortellini w/ roasted grape tomato, garlic, fresh basil
- Steak fries
- Steamed corn
- Carved Roast Beef
- Garlic Green Beans
- Rosemary Roasted Red Skin Potatoes
- Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich
- Coffee, Milk, Soda, Juice etc. (Full Beverage Service)
See you in Campus Center Dining Hall for FREE brunch on May 7! Remember to bring your IC ID to check in!
Saturday, May 7 at 10:00am to 3:00pm
Campus Center Dining Hall
Individuals who would like to request accessibility accommodations should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that requests be made as soon as possible to ensure they can be met.