Elevator Pitch Contest: The Final Hoedown!
Imagine that you were riding in the elevator with the person in the world you most wanted to meet. What would you tell them about yourself, your skills, your dreams, and/or your goals in the length of the ride?
The Center for Career Exploration & Development is pleased to announce Elevator Pitch Contest: The Final Hoedown. The contest is a featured event of Career Opportunities Week (COW) and is a chance for you to give us your best pitch!
Here's What You Need To Know To Participate
- Record a 30 - 60 second video of your best pitch, upload it to YouTube, Google Drive, or another platform of your choice and e-mail us the link at email@example.com.
- Be sure to include your name, academic year, major and link to the video.
- The submission deadline is 5:00PM on Monday, February 19, 2024.
- All videos will be reviewed by a panel of campus experts and a pool of semi-finalists be notified by Friday, February 23, 2024.
- Semi-Finalists will present their in-person pitch at The Final Hoedown on February 27, 2024 at 4:30PM.
- Prizes will be awarded!
Not sure what an elevator pitch is or how to create a good one?
No worries, CCED has you covered. Join us on Monday, February 12, 2024 at noon in the Career Center (101 Muller) and we'll walk you through the elements of a successful pitch.
This contest is open to students of all majors and academic years.
Monday, February 19 at 12:00pm to 5:00pm
Center for Career Exploration & Development
Individuals who would like to request accessibility accommodations should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that requests be made as soon as possible to ensure they can be met.