Grants 101 Workshop
Show Me the Money is an interactive session on transforming your research ideas into fundable grants.
Tips on How to Win External Funding for Your Research or Other Scholarly Projects
Special guest presenter: TBD
Lunch will be provided at each workshop.
Registration is limited to the first 15 registrants.
- Both workshops are designed as interactive sessions to help you transform your research or project ideas into fundable grants.
- Overview of Federal/State and private funding sources and opportunities
- Pre- and Post-award grant procedures at IC, including proposal and budget development, routing requirements, and fiscal management/compliance
- Information on searching for grant opportunities using database tools such as: Foundation Center, SPIN, Grant Advisor, etc.
- Personal reflections from the guest speaker their trials and success at securing externally funded Federal grants.
- Plenty of opportunity for questions and feedback.
- Feel free to bring your ideas/concepts for research or other projects for which you are seeking grant funding. We’ll provide feedback and suggestions to help you in your search.
For questions or additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Stephanie St. John at 274-1206.
Thursday, November 7, 2019 at 11:30am to 1:00pm
Individuals who would like to request accessibility accommodations should contact email@example.com. We ask that requests be made as soon as possible to ensure they can be met.