Careers in Finance Panel Discussion (CC)
Join three Ithaca College alums for a panel discussion Careers in Finance hosted by Core Trading Consultants and Ithaca College School of Business in the Business School. The three panelists will discuss their careers and experience in the financial sector. This session is open to all and questions are welcome.
March 23rd at 12:10 PM in BUS 105 (Trading Room)
Matt Fox ‘13 - Wealth Management
- Director Investment Program – Ithaca College
- Founder Ithaca Wealth Management Offering Financial Planning and Investment Services
- Investment Research Analyst and Equity Portfolio Manager Tompkins Financial
- Investment Writer, Breaking Newswire for Institutional Investors
- CMT (Certified Market Technician) Designation.
Jay Muenzen ‘02 - Asset Management
- Vice President Investment Management Risk and Model Validation - Brown Brothers Harriman
- Director Investment Program, Instructor in Finance and Finance and International Business Department Chair – Ithaca College
- Principal Credit Trader – KKR
- Financial Markets and Pension Analyst – The Linde Group
- Principal, Equity Trader – KKR Asset Management
- Trader Principal Strategies – Goldman Sachs
- FRM Designation
Marc Weinberg '80 - Corporate Finance
- Lecturer and Executive in Residence – Ithaca College
- Member of the Management Committee and Managing Director Market and Liquidity Risk and Credit Executive for Financial Institutions – Fifth Third Bank.
- Managing Director and Head of Global Liquidity Oversight – Citigroup Treasury
- Various Treasury, Risk, Business Management, Finance / Controlling and Accounting / Auditing Positions
Thursday, March 23 at 12:00pm to 1:00pm
BUS 105 Trading Room
Individuals who would like to request accessibility accommodations should contact CTC@ithaca.edu. We ask that requests be made as soon as possible to ensure they can be met.
- Core Trading Consultants, School of Business
- Contact Email:
- Google Calendar iCal Outlook