SACL: Students & Families Virtual Gathering
Join us for our third Students and Families Virtual Gathering of the spring semester on Thursday, March 25, 2021, from 6:00-7:00 p.m. EST.
The opening segments of the gathering will feature brief presentations from several departmental leaders, while we will also dedicate a significant amount of time to address your specific questions. Please see the following agenda for Thursday’s gathering:
- Welcome – Vice President Rosanna Ferro
- Academic Updates – Provost La Jerne Terry Cornish
- Student Affairs & Campus Life Wellness Presentations
- Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Center for Health Promotions
- Office of Recreational Sports
- Student Equity & Belonging
- Religious & Spiritual Life
- Open Question & Answer Session
You may pre-submit questions to the virtual gathering by utilizing the submission box on the linked registration page. We will also be monitoring and answering your live question submissions during the course of Thursday’s gathering.
An ASL interpreter and closed captioning will be available for those who require those accommodations once the meeting begins.
If you are unable to join us for this virtual gathering, you can expect to receive a recap message, which will include a link to the digital recording of the Thursday’s gathering, within a couple business days following the gathering.
We look forward to sharing this evening with you!
Please follow the below steps to access the Students and Families Virtual Gathering on Thursday, March 25, 2021.
- Please visit the following URL to join the gathering: https://ithaca.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_uiBWJh5ESfu-QVCtivU7uw
- Register – enter your first name, last name, and email address.
- You will be prompted with a subsequent link, which you will use to access the meeting.
- The meeting will begin promptly at 6:00 p.m. EST.
Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 6:00pm to 7:00pmVirtual Event
Individuals who would like to request accessibility accommodations should contact email@example.com. We ask that requests be made as soon as possible to ensure they can be met.