SACL: Students & Families Virtual Gathering
Please join the Division of Student Affairs and Campus Life for the fourth Students and Families Virtual Gathering of the spring semester on Thursday, April 29th.
The agenda for this upcoming gathering will touch on several important topics as we put the finishing touches on the academic year. Presentations will include:
- 2021 Commencement Update
- Move-In/Move-Out & Summer Housing
- End of Semester SACL Activities
- Vaccine and Public Health Update
- Open Question and Answer Session
You may pre-submit questions to the virtual gathering by utilizing the submission box on the linked registration page. You will also have the opportunity to submit live questions during the course of Thursday’s gathering.
An ASL interpreter and closed captioning will be available for those who may require those accommodations.
If you are unable to join us for this virtual gathering, you can expect to receive a recap message – that will also include a link to the digital recording of Thursday’s event – within a few business days following the conclusion of the gathering.
Please follow the below steps to access the Students and Families Virtual Gathering on Thursday, April 29, 2021.
- Please visit the following URL: https://ithaca.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_HQCZqR2QS6CnV0JeRFUidA
- Register – enter your first name, last name, and email address.
- You will be prompted with a subsequent link, which you will use to access the meeting.
- The meeting will begin promptly at 6:00 p.m. EDT.
Thursday, April 29 at 6:00pm to 7:00pmVirtual Event
Individuals who would like to request accessibility accommodations should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that requests be made as soon as possible to ensure they can be met.