Student & Families Virtual Gathering
Please plan to join the Division of Student Affairs and Campus Life for the second All Student and Families Virtual Gathering of the semester.
Thursday night will feature several brief presentations, while we will reserve the final half of our time together for a robust question and answer session. The following is the planned agenda of presentation topics:
- Welcome – Vice President Rosanna Ferro
- Academic Life Update – Provost La Jerne Terry Cornish
- Student Life Engagement Update
- Michele Lenhart – Director of Student Engagement
- Hierald Osorto – Executive Director for Student Equity and Belonging
- Cheryl Rotyliano – Director of Career Services
- Public Health and Safety Update – Christina Moylan
- Introduction of IC Family Council – Vice President Wendy Kobler & ICFC Co-Chairs
- Open Question & Answer Session With Select Panelists
An ASL interpreter and closed captioning will be available for gathering participants once the meeting begins.
Reminder that each of our virtual gatherings are recorded for those who are unable to attend. Students and families will receive a recap email message along with a digital recording of the event in the days following the gathering. These recordings can also be accessed on Ithaca College’s Return to Campus webpage.
Please follow the below steps to access the Students and Families virtual gathering on Thursday, February 25, 2021.
- Please visit the following URL to join: https://ithaca.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_WK99w5S6Tn-UiugO0PMDQA
- Register – enter your first name, last name, and email address.
- You will receive a subsequent link which you will use to access the meeting.
- The meeting will begin promptly at 6:00 p.m. EST.
Thursday, February 25 at 6:00pmVirtual Event
Individuals who would like to request accessibility accommodations should contact email@example.com. We ask that requests be made as soon as possible to ensure they can be met.